Call for Abstracts
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for their presentation at the Congress. Organizing Committee invites you to take a look at the list of topics and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation.
- Presentation Types: Oral communication or Poster presentation
- Submission Deadline: 25 january 2018
- Abstract text: 250 words maximum
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Notification of results to the authors: 5 february 2018
- Registration of the authors with abstracts: All authors with accepted abstracts must be registered at the congress before 15 february 2018.
Types of presentation
Abstracts can be submitted for Oral communication or Poster presentation. The author (s) should indicate the thematic area In order that the Scientific Committee can manage a proper evaluation you must submit an abstract of 250 words maximum. Each abstract should use the structure:
Language and Keywords
Abstracts must be written in Spanish or English
Abstracts Review Procedure
All abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 reviewers. Successful submissions will be accepted and a notification will be sent to the presenter on 5 february 2018.
Presenting Authors: Register before 16 february 2018
Presenting authors of the abstracts will be required to register for the congress before 16 february 2018. Any not registered presenter will not have his abstract included in the conference program.